Monday, September 04, 2006

Sometimes Allah gives us little stumbles to keep us humble.


I thank God for all the stumbles that I had throughout my life. At least I am in His short list, and the stumbles would hopefully keep me grounded and thankful.

The stumbles were tiring, plus mentally, physically and emotionally painful. Afterall, imagine losing a car, TWICE!

May Allah protect me from questioning His doings and from doubting His will.
I used to wonder why, among all the people, that disastour should struck me repeatedly.
I used to question why a lesser God frighten soul could keep all his possession in tact, when I kept losing my belongings.
I used to question why should I keep praying to Him, if it was rewarded by repeating stumbles.

Luckily I got back to my senses. Nothing last forever. What remains to death is your faith. All you need to do is, after praying to Him, is Surrender All to Him and let Him decide your faith. Submit yourself to Him and believe in Qada’ and Qadar.

Alhamdullillah for all the stumbles. Nauzubillah for the upcoming ones.
May Allah protect us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home