Wednesday, September 14, 2005


The Big 30!

Today I turn 30. Somebody said that I must be sad, for not being 20plus, and becoming old, of turning 30.
I beg to differ. 30 is just a number. It is just the same of last year, when I was 29, or even when I was 21, nine years ago. Although, nine years ago I celebrated them in a club in a small town called Wagga Wagga, receiving hugs and birthday kisses from many, including some drunken Aussie classmates.

What matter most is how you look at your life, and how you appreciate of what you have. Most importantly, are you happy? Not for being 30, but for being yourself.

Although, being thirty but receiving the shocked face and remarks like
“You? Thirty? But you look like 26!!” is like a big fat bonus too! Hahaha

I am thankful with what I have, (although I am a true believer of “wanting more”).

I would like to thank my family for being there. Thank you guys.
To my wife that has been a great partner, and a great companion. I love you.

To my friends, especially the Bukit Antarabangsa gang, thank you for the support and friendship. Thanks for being the ears and support through the drama of 2001-2002. That was a tragic moment but you guys stuck like glue, supporting me strong.

As I view my life, after 30 years, I may not have the salary that I dreamt of, but at least I have a monthly income.
I may not live in the house that I wanted but God willing, but at least I have a roof over my head.
I may not have the money and wealth that glitter but I am rich for having my family and my good friends.

That’s my life. It may not be that enticing to you but, duh.. its not your life.
Get your own life.

Happy 30th Birthday to Liza Kecik and my friend Gee in Sabah. To all my friends that turn 30 this year.. proceed your life with grace and happiness.

Get a life. A 30 years life!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM , Blogger Channel 11.5 said...

hahahahaha. THANK GOD YOU'RE ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT YOU'RE 30!!!! Take care my dear friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home