Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hi.

My friend Aida wrote on kuey teow. She is so obsessed of kuew teow that she has rated three best keow teow places (based on her liking) in her blog. Well I think I should write something about my obsession too.
Maybe one day I'll write something on sex. Maybe the other day I write something on John Grisham or Lord Jeffrey Archer. Maybe I'll write about my good friends, since I'm fond of them too. Maybe someday I'll write on my favourite tv shows. Or my long obsession on Nicole Kidman. Or the evening sickness that my wife had now she's pregnant. I'm not complaining, that's the price that we have to pay to get us a child. Maybe I'll write about cooking, and how I love stuffing my friends and watch their getting thin diet flushing away with the calories and fats dripping in from my cooking. Sorry guys. Haha.

Ohh, I love writing about some bitches and sons of bitches who always make my day miserable. Be it the man who cut lanes when its pack and congested on my way to work. Or the stupid lady who drove too slow when I need to rush to office. An idiot who gave my handphone nos to his friends and registered in SMS services using my number (012-1234567) when his actual number is 019-1234567. Yesterday somebody called, and asked for him, I just lightly said that Cik Lah (that's his short name) is dead, and hang out the phone. Hahahaha.

Maybe. For now, I'd settle for writing what I'm gonna write. Reading all this, you may find that its boring and leading nowhere. Well, serve you right suckers! Go back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home