Thursday, July 28, 2005


My friend Aida is keen on writing about food in her blog. She said she would let other friends to write on other things, like beauty tips or slimming secret. Hehehe.
I do not know about all the above, as a person blessed with natural good looks, (hahahahahaha, Aida might be vomitting now) I do not need all those.
I only thing that I need is for people with flawless acne free, baby butt face to stop giving advise on acne, and promote products on acne prevention.
This happened a lot when I was younger as the hormones are imbalance. Now, thanks to old age and one wonderful God sent product, the pimples are all gone!

As a person with pimples, you do not need stupid advise from clean face promoters to persuade you to use their stuff. Do you think that I'm such an idiot to let my face full of small boils? Do you think I purposely apply cooking oil and dirt everynight so that I could get acne?
"Wash your face carefully, you did not wash them that often", said the sales lady.
Duhhh, bitch, tell me something I don't know.

To all stupid promoters, if we need advise on pimples, we'll ask, if not, don't come and try to sell your products, as we might have tried them, and they didn't work, or you with baby butt clean have no single clue of how sickening and embarrassing we might be that you've highlighted our facial problem in public. Stop making a fuss about it. And don't give us that look, like we are so unhygenic, as we probably wash our face more than you clean your asshole.

We would, however, appreciate to receive advise from someone who had terrible acne before, but have tried something that works, and now try to share the secret. And would tell us in 'I've been there before' manner.
As for me, use Dalacin-T solution, it worked on me, my pimples are now gone.

Dedicated to my good and beautiful friend, Terry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home