Friday, July 22, 2005


If you are given a choice, to be someone of the opposite sex, who would you be?

As for me, I would have to check on my shortlist. Madonna comes into mind. Isn't she has it all? From a virgin, to a slut, a prayer, a yoga practioner and lastly a mum. And can she recall all the men?
Hmm, if I was Madonna, I would send a return airway ticket to me, the man, and have sex. It will not be making love, just sex. Well, the sex might be lousy (as per Madonna's standard, come on, cut me some slack) but me in Madonna is doing me in the man's body a huge favour.

Next I would really want to be Oprah. What other woman can have such a power over the world? Being Oprah, I would invite me the man, who finally has managed to lay on Madonna. How did you do it? Are you that good that she has to send a round trip ticket? Me in Oprah would put me in the man's body in limelight, giving myself the 15 minutes of fame. It may not be that glittering, but for the time being, hello Hollywood.

Finally, I would want to be Nicole Kidman. And again, me in Nicole would send me in the man's body a round trip ticket, and again, the Oprah cycle continues. All this may sound stupid, but hey, its my freaking blog. If you hate this, create your own blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home