Wednesday, March 01, 2006


I am now a dad. It was such a long day at Ampang Puteri, but finally, I am now a dad. A proud one too, who'd behave like any newly fathered man, anxious on showing the child's pic and highlighting that they have someone coming from them. The "show-off overexcited dad" or SOD!

I used to hate those guys. I thought they were losers who have to show off their child to justify that they have no social life coming ahead. Well I thought wrong! Somehow they were overjoy of having someone from their seed that its crucial to share the happiness around.
The question is, "is everyone willing to share it?"

Off course, I did not simply forward my child's pic to everyone that I knew, minus Aida, Sarah & Iza, and my sister, my friend Yohan, my colleagues, my parents, my CSU friends,my neighbour, my old schoolmate, my wife's colleagues...

Damn.. I am just another SOD!

To Fahroe, hope you'll join the club soon.
Get MARRIED first, by the way, hehehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home