Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Heroes

I had to thank some heroes of mine. They are pure angels sent by God to help me.

On 20th April 2008 my father passed away at 1.30am. I had a sleepless night, first finishing some reports that my auditor PwC desperately needs to close the account, then sending them to office, finally I was on my way back to Taiping.

At 5.10am I stopped at Shell Petrol station just off the Jalan Duta PLUS toll both. After refuelling the gas, I thought of adding the air for my tires.
I spotted the rear tire was flat, with a huge screw stabbing in it. I was weak, sad and tired.
I started to loose it, and wanted to cry. But my wife and my baby was there and I knew I had to be strong.

I ask for some help from the attendance. He was young, he was unsure of where to locate the jack, but he was helpful.

Then I saw a huge lorry/truck stopping. I approach the drivers, and ask for help. They came, and help. They ask me where I am going.
"Balik mana dik?"
"Taiping, balik kampung"
"Hari Ahad balik kampung, esok tak kerja ke?"
"Bapak saya baru meninggal malam tadi.."

Then the magic started. They quickly finished the job of replacing my tire, straighten everything and said
"bawak kereta baik-baik.. Pergi balik cepat"
I forget to ask their names, forget to give them any reward. But I managed to shake hands with all my heroes.

Thank you, thank you so much.

May Allah bless your life, your kids and your future.
May all of you have heroes like I had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home